Do you love Pre-Openings? Join the team of The Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam as their Meeting & Events Senior Executive!
The Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam
The Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam is opening its doors for the public in April 2019.
The 4**** superior hotel is located directly at the metro station »Overamstel« The 18-storey hotel has 490 rooms with a fresh, innovative design and high-quality equipment. Our harmonious colour concept and music, light and fragrance concept makes staying at a Leonardo Royal Hotel an experience for all the senses – it makes the hotel come alive. Our restaurant »Vitruv« takes care of your well-being with exquisite dishes. For conferences, business meetings and other events 11 meeting rooms, including our ballroom, are available on over 1200 sq. m.
We are looking for a Meeting & Events Senior Executive
Your main duties:
As Meeting & Events Senior Executive you will be responsible for preparing all event documentation and coordinates with sales, hotel departments and customer to ensure consistent, high level service throughout pre-event, event and post-event phases of hotel events. Next to that you support sales initiatives with site inspections, client entertainment, familiarizations, and other events that form part of the sales and marketing plan.
- Achieve budgeted revenue targets /incremental revenues and team sales goals, to maximize the profitability of the hotel while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Negotiate group room rates, meeting room rental, food and beverage prices and hotel services in line with the hotel’s sales strategies and financial goals.
- Ensure accurate sales proposals and contracts for all group residential and non-residential business are produced in line with hotel standards.
- Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers, key influencers, meeting planners, professional conference and event organizers, associations and other producers closely aligned to each business unit.
- Maximize meetings revenues by applying all selling and rate strategies, negotiation practices, concession rules and revenue management best practices.
- Ensure client feedback received are actioned efficiently and follow up on opportunities & resolution
- Maintains flexible hours to accommodate the customers’ needs and may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel
- Bachelor’s degree in hotel management or equivalent degree in hospitality or event management. A minimum of 1-2 years’ events management experience in hospitality industry
- Comprehension of hotel systems and revenue management principles
- Proactive approach to conversion, developing and maintaining strong relations with clients and stakeholders.
- Strategic and tactical thinker – establish goals and objectives, set performance targets and deliver projects on time.
- Strong presentation, commercial and communication skills.
- Mature with positive thinking and guest oriented
- Well-versed in both written and spoken Dutch & English
- Flexible work approach.
- Identification with our core values: naturalness, individuality and personal commitment
- Personal development with the growth of our company and many career opportunities
- Network all over Europe – being connected via our internal social media platform LEAPP
- Internal training and development programs
- Employee and family & friends discounts for accommodation and F&B in all 190 hotels of Fattal Group
- Employee meals in our canteen
- Travel cost compensation
- Respectful and open-minded company philosophy
And of course fun in your team because we have the #bestteamsever!
Your career at Leonardo Hotels:
Leonardo Hotels is the European division of Fattal Hotel Group, founded by David Fattal in Israel. The Hotels are present in Israel and Europe with over 190 hotels in more than 100 destinations. All these hotels have their own regional character, local flair and their own design identity, addressing all individual needs. All according to the company’s credo of »feeling good« and providing 100% guest satisfaction. The Leonardo Hotels umbrella brand consists of the »Leonardo Hotels«, »Leonardo Royal Hotels«, »Leonardo Boutique Hotels«, »NYX Hotels« brands, as well as »The Jurys Inn« and »Apollo Hotels«.
We are growing and we invite you to grow with us!
Want to know more about working at Leonardo Hotels? Find out more by watching this video: https://www.leonardo-hotels.com/jobs-and-career and start your career with us!
Please send your application and let us know your next available starting date and your salary expectations.
See you soon at Leonardo Hotels!